Thursday, November 29

A Few (?) of my Favourite Things

Dear blog, it has been a rather dull day so far, but i thought that writing to you would cheer me up. The Holy Spirit is reminding me that the Joy of the Lord is my strength. But I don't feel any joy and so I don't seem to have any strength.
But i think i am going to tell the Devil to mind his own business and leave me to inculcate joy...yes i am going to plant some seeds of joy, by listing a few of my favourite things. Hmmm! so what's it going to be.
#Memories of Amma waking me up with tea and that familiar call - "Shilpa, shilpa...aye sheeloo...utho...utho"
#Jesus Christ springing up a surprise by leading me to 'Just what I needed to hear.'
#Manu's indulgence of me...he spoils me rotten with his brand of pampering.
#Lasagna from Slice of Italy. Mmm!...Mixed Meat and Chicken MeatSauce Lasagna!!!
#Silver jewellery/ Black metal jewellery
#Block printed salwar-kurtas
#Mirror-worked stuff
#Spicy golgappas and aloo tikki
#Steaming hot, chicken momos from that little Market behind B-2, Safdarjung Enclave.
#Great gospel music from MSS, Khan Market
#Banoffie Pie at Big Chill
#Tuna Sub at Subway
#Razia's home-cooked food

Those were a few of my favourite things! :)

No comments: