Thursday, November 29

Initial Rush of Excitement?!

I guess it is the 'new-ness' of my owning a blog that's causing such a stir in my life. i seem to be wanting to write and write and write. i think it is the same with most things. the first time always seems so exciting, the first ray of dawn( though my husband will swear I have never woken up that early to see it!...maybe someday I will), the first monsoon showers in a year, the first crush, the first kiss, the first born....there is indeed a beauty in seeing and experiencing something for the first time.
But then being number one, being the first to know...why is it so important to be the First...is it just something in my head or is it really all that important to be the first!
i think the measuring scale of the world and the Kingdom of God are so different. Because whosoever is last here is going to be the First to enter Heaven. So then, what do I do...Give way...obviously..humble myself and give way to the significant other. Hmmm! i am beginning to sound profound.

But it all began with my wondering about my initial excitement on being a first-time owner of my own blog. I hope i am able to keep my promises to you always, dear blog. its great to know that i can 'write' my mind. read what i have written. make changes in my way of thinking. document stuff!!! Bloggie dear, you and i are going to be friends for a long time.

No comments: