Thursday, December 13

My Restlessness...His Rest




Feel listless today, restless and sore, the brain is all fuzzy, it don't work any more,
Don't feel His presence, He seems faraway, there seems to be none who has time to care,
all are busy with their million tasks, all seem to say - 'you don't have a part'
loneliness sets in though strangely i am, surrounded by a crowd of a hundred and nine.
where is my space? can i carve my niche? my voice within goes unheard, though i screech
All i can hear are the whirring PCs, click-clacking keyboards, Mouse and machine!
somedays are like this, dull and sore, where fake smiles and handshakes are such a bore,
competition's strong, it can get you down, welcome to the world of ' fury and sound'
I feel fear within, i wish to hide, but I want to feel secure, I wish to feel ' at Home',
I plug my ears tight and block out the noises, I close my eyes shut and hope the world pauses
And then through the Solitude I hear a sweet voice - lean on Me, my little one, hold on tight,
Learn from Me, Trust me, My burden is light.
I am your Friend, you're carved on my Palm, surrender yourself, experience My calm,
Believe I have plans, plans for your good, situations and circumstances, I can use for your good,
You need to rest, let your murmurings cease, give me your sorrows, feel happy- at peace,
Peace fills my soul, I am washed in His love,
His are the Everlasting Arms I call Home.









No comments: